Monday, June 03, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits 4 Jun 13




So I decided to make a small change to the format of the blog, rather than do one post for all the haiku/senryu I write in a month. I'll just post them every Tuesday. Last month was the most productive month I ever had haiku wise with almost 70 new ku written. I'll do more of the prose stuff on Fridays and will post longer poems whenever I write them. Enjoy. 

For sale-
Beauty Rest
never used

After the blade
came out of the forearm-
The other white meat

Strawberries
ripe on the vine-
Goosebumps

Footprints fading
in the sand between us-
Ebb Tide

Almost
as wide as her smile-
New hoop earrings

Scratching with both hands-
DJ Poison Ivy

Atop the pole
fluttering furiously-
knowing  not knowing

Out of the pen
chasing Schrodinger's black cat-
Sub-Atomic Dog

Ablaze with
the rays of every sun-
Forty candles

And until next we meet, may all your potatoes be sweet (and dusted with cinnamon.)

No comments: